BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 19 November 2010

Special Effects

From the feedback, I was praised on the zoomed shadow effect I created by changing the scale and moving the center off the image. I use this only once throughout my video, so I decided to use it again where it was necessary.



















Looking through my video, I noticed much of the effects I used were scattered throughout. The more colour visuals were at the beginning and middle, so I decided to use the vector colour effect which I had not use before.

This involved using key frames, where I had to add a key frame to every colour and mixer and change the amount of highlight, saturation and black. While moving along the timeline, I would add another key frame and repeat the process this time choosing different colours. Towards the star and end of this clip, I made the colour mixer low so that there is a smooth transition into and out of colour.

0 comments: