BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 10 November 2010

The set up of the photoshoot of the possible back cover



I had laid some white paper around and curved the back to hide any 'cracks' in the paper. The curved paper would have been used in a real photo shoot to make the background look like one solid base. To prevent the stress balls from rolling away, I had to use BluTack to keep them stuck to the paper. I also had to do this with the paper to stop it from flopping down forward.

I have began to PhotoShop one of the photos I took which I thought looked best for the back cover.




To make a creative closeup, I had used the macro setting on the camera (flower symbol), to create a narrow depth of field. The camera focuses on the middle stress ball while slightly blurring the orange and yellow ball. In PhotoShop, I had used the clone stamp to remove the cracks between the paper to make it look like one solid background.



I then changed the contrast of the balls to correct the vibrancy of the colours. As for where the track list could go, it could possibly feature on the right of the image. To do this, I will have to extend the right of the image by cloning the white space on the right of the balls. I would then have to resize the image to prevent it from being too wide.

0 comments: