BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 18 November 2010

Kwik Survey


I have created a survey designed to establish how aware audiences are of the Korean Pop scene. I have initially posed questions concerning their age, gender, music genre preferences and any opinions on Korean Pop. I have included a range of open and closed questions and my open question allows those who respond to share any prior knowledge that they may have.

My suspicion is that this particular scene will not be a familiar one to many of those I question. In order to combat this, I plan to include a question on bands of a similar nature in order to gauge a suitable target audience.

The link to the survey. I have posted the link on FaceBook and various social forums.

The link to the results of the survey.







0 comments: