BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 27 September 2010

Mind Map of Initial Ideas & Screen shots of Inspiration


A particular sequence I like is from Destiny Child's Bootylicious (1:15-1:23) which features various dance sequences being edited together very quickly with cuts to black, in between each of the shots.

Cuts to black then next shot:


Next shot:


I can see this same sequence in my own video with
Lollipop, where the girl band (2NE1) are singing the last line of the first verse. It's tempo resembles the tempo in Bootylicious where Destiny's Child sing :-

Baby can you handle this
Baby can you handle this
Baby can you handle this
I don't think you can handle this


Another video with a shot that would suit with the girl band in my video, is Can't Speak French (00:05) by Girls Allowed. This is a shot where the girls are walking in a line towards the camera in slow motion, like models on a runway.


0 comments: